Everywhere you look in Springfield you will see the evidence of real estate transactions that Bill has had a hand in. From acquisitions for our new downtown hospital, to corporate offices near Interstate 70, to the core block of downtown, to the Performing Arts Center, his work is everywhere. After 40 years of commercial and residential real estate deals and closings, it's no surprise.
Bill’s wealth of experience extends through the full range of documents involved in both residential and commercial real estate transactions. He’s seen every deed, affidavit, lease, condominium agreement, and title search. Bill’s practice areas also include probate and probate administration, and he serves as the Solicitor for the Village of Donnelsville.
Over the years Bill has been generous with his time and active in the community, serving as President of the Board of the Springfield Symphony Orchestra as well as President of the SSO Foundation. He served as President of the Springfield YMCA and of the Kiwanis. He previously served on the Vestry at Christ Episcopal Church in Springfield. His role as Santa Claus at the Symphony Christmas concerts is legendary. Bill and his wife have two grown sons. They use their freedom to travel the world.
- A.B., Dartmouth College, 1965
- J.D., cum laude, Ohio State University, 1973
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, Clark County and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Past President, Clark County Bar Association
- Chair, Ohio State Bar Association Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- Former Member of the American Red Cross Board and Springfield Arts Council Board
- President of the Board, Family Service Agency
- Lieutenant, USNR, 1966-1975