Like lawyer Abraham Lincoln, Paul represents clients in a wide range of legal matters. Paul is the primary litigation partner of the firm, with a practice area including civil litigation, probate and trust litigation, estate planning, probate administration and criminal defense. Paul also represents small businesses, governmental entities and the Springfield Police Union.
His litigation experience as a former prosecutor has served his clients well in the courtroom. He represents his clients as he would want to be represented and has earned the trust of his clients, opposing lawyers and judges.
When he isn’t in court, Paul stays busy with his wife, six children and an occasional poker game.
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 1991
- J.D., Ohio Northern University, 1995
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, Clark County and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Member, YMCA Board, United Way Board, Heritage Center Board, University Club
- Member, Springfield Kiwanis Club
- Former Member, Parish Council, St. Teresa Catholic Church