Lisa is a Columbus native but gladly adopted Springfield as her home town when she moved here in 1992 with her husband, Joe, and their twin boys.
After graduating from the University of Arizona College of Law in 1976, Lisa focused her law practice on trial work, first with the United States Attorney’s Office and later in private practice. Lisa taught trial work at the United States Department of Justice Civil Trial Advocacy Institute in Washington, D.C. and lectured for the United States Department of the Interior. She also served as a Judge Pro-Tempore for the Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix.
Since moving here, Lisa has been “Of Counsel” to the firm. Lisa has been very involved in the community, working in volunteer capacities for Wittenberg University, the Springfield Museum of Art, the Springfield Symphony, the Springfield Arts Council, Master Gardeners, Springfield City Schools, and Catholic Central High School.
- B.A., Colorado College, 1972
- J.D., The University of Arizona, 1976
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, Clark County and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Admitted to Practice in Ohio and Arizona, the United States District Court, District of Arizona, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court
- Former President and Board Member, Developmental Disabilities of Clark County
- Former Member, Clark County March of Dimes Revenue Committee
- Former Member, Ohio University Parents Advisory Council