Paul J. Kavanagh
Paul joined Cole Acton Harmon Dunn in 2002, after six years as a prosecutor. His litigation experience as a prosecutor has served his clients well in the courtroom. He represents his clients as he would want to be represented and has earned the trust of his clients, opposing lawyers, and Judges.
Paul's practice areas include civil litigation, probate litigation, estate planning, probate administration, and criminal defense. He also represents the Springfield Police Union, small businesses and governmental entities.
When he isn't in court, Paul stays busy with his wife, six children, and an occasional poker game.
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 1991
- J.D., Ohio Northern University, 1995
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, Clark County and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Member, YMCA Board, United Way Board, Heritage Center Board, University Club
- Member, Springfield Kiwanis Club
- Former Member, Parish Council, St. Teresa Catholic Church